The Way to a Mobile Future - Test Systems for Lithium-Ion Energy Storage
An energy storage system has to be as safe as possible. External charges such as very high-low temperatures, fast temperature changes, humidity, mechanical charnes or corrosion factors should not cause them to fail or bring about undesired effects.
A wide selection of our basic systems can be added for testing Ltithium-Ion energy storages
- Temperature and climate test chambers
- Climate test chambers
- Stress screening test chambers
- Emission test chambers
- Vibration test chambers
- Temperature shock test chambers
- Walk-In temperature and climate test chambers
Areas of Application
- Institutes and Laboratories
- Renewable Energy
Weiss Umwelttechnik develop and build state-of-the art systems for your pecial requirements.